Days of European Film and celebrated Prague chefs bring you Film Flavour, a special festival section inspired by the new trend Cinema Cuisine. The Cinema Cuisine concept is based on a fusion of film screening and high-quality food. In the unique enviroment of cinema Royal, the viewers can enjoy a film while indulging in a culinary experience in a so-called pop up restaurant. The menu will reflect a movie topic, territory or environment, and will be accompanied by a carefully chosen film.
The price of CZK 500 per person includes a delicious three-course menu, wine, water and wonderful film.
Number of seats in the hall is limited, therefore, buy your tickets early!
(14.4.) 7pm Youth a and the colorful Italian menu
The unique experience of cinema cuisine will be brought to you by the Italian chef Alex Facchin in co-operation with the restaurant Il Rugantino.
- Antipasto misto italiano (mix of cheese, salami, ham and other typical products)
- Arrosto di maiale (roast pork neck) or spinach lasagna (we think on vegetarians, too!), baked potatoes
- Strawberry panna cotta
(16.4.) 7pm Populaire and the sweet French menu
The three-course- menu will be prepared by Mohammed Saouchi, aka „Momo“, the chef of the French bistro Café 35.
- Homemade terrine with onion confit and figs
- Pork sauté on muschrooms with baked potato
- Apple fondant with a red fruit reduction
Detailed information about the menus will be presented during the course of March on this web and on our Facebook.